A few of my boa's

Marco T.

Puntos de reacción
Hello, As you know i'm Dutch. I can't speak Spanish, so i hope you will forgive me that i'm typing in English :)

Hola, como vosotros sabeis yo soy holandés. Yo no puedo hablar español, así que espero que me disculpareis que yo esté escribiendo en inglés.

1.0 Boa constrictor imperator "Nicaragua Hypo"
15-10-2008Hypo023.jpg

15-10-2008Hypo020.jpg

0.1 Boa constrictor imperator " Nicaragua"
18-07-08003.jpg

18-07-08008.jpg

18-07-08010.jpg

18-07-08012.jpg

18-07-08020.jpg

18-07-08026.jpg

18-07-08027-1.jpg

18-07-08031-1.jpg

0.1 Boa constrictor constrictor " Surinam"
5-09-2008007.jpg

5-09-2008010.jpg

5-09-2008014.jpg

5-09-2008017.jpg

Rikuo

Puntos de reacción
The nicaraguan is gorgeous, welcome to the forum

La Nicaragua es preciosa, bienvenido al foro

iñakireptiles2

Puntos de reacción
Interesante lo de poner el "FaunaBox" como covijo o refugio.
Si no es mucho preguntar, como veo que hay mucho extrangero en este foro y especialmente en el tema de Boas... Me gustaría preguntar ¿por qué has decidido agregarte al foro y compartir las fotos?

Interesting it of putting the "FaunaBox" like a shelter.
If it is not to much to ask, since I see that here are many foreigner in this forum and specially in the topic of Boas... I would like to ask why you have decided to join to the forum and to share the photos?

Thank's and regard

Iñaky or Ignacio. (If you want to write it because is probably that you do not have the letter "eñe").

thorgarth

Puntos de reacción
That B.C.I. Nicaragua is absolutely awesome. It has a deep orange base color that´s truly amazing. Is it Corn or a Mainland form (based on the color I would say corn but...)? How old is she, what´s the dimensions (weight and size)?

congratulations on such a beautiful collection.

La B.C.I. Nicaragua es un show. Tiene un color naranja verdaderamente espantosa. Se trata de una Corn o Mainland (basiado en la color yo diria que es una corn pero...)? ¿Qué edad y el tamaño es tiene?

Muchas felicitaciones por tu coleccione.

Marco T.

Puntos de reacción
Rikuo dijo:
The nicaraguan is gorgeous, welcome to the forum

La Nicaragua es preciosa, bienvenido al foro

Thank you.

iñakireptiles2 dijo:
Interesante lo de poner el "FaunaBox" como covijo o refugio.
Si no es mucho preguntar, como veo que hay mucho extrangero en este foro y especialmente en el tema de Boas... Me gustaría preguntar ¿por qué has decidido agregarte al foro y compartir las fotos?

Interesting it of putting the "FaunaBox" like a shelter.
If it is not to much to ask, since I see that here are many foreigner in this forum and specially in the topic of Boas... I would like to ask why you have decided to join to the forum and to share the photos?

Thank's and regard

Iñaky or Ignacio. (If you want to write it because is probably that you do not have the letter "eñe").

Hi Iñaky,

The faunabox is not the only shelter, but it works very good as humidity box. I have joined the forum because of the issue of Steve. I thought you would like it when I post pictures of my snakes, so I did that.

You’re welcome,

Marco

thorgarth dijo:
That B.C.I. Nicaragua is absolutely awesome. It has a deep orange base color that´s truly amazing. Is it Corn or a Mainland form (based on the color I would say corn but...)? How old is she, what´s the dimensions (weight and size)?

congratulations on such a beautiful collection.

La B.C.I. Nicaragua es un show. Tiene un color naranja verdaderamente espantosa. Se trata de una Corn o Mainland (basiado en la color yo diria que es una corn pero...)? ¿Qué edad y el tamaño es tiene?

Muchas felicitaciones por tu coleccione.

I’m sure it’s a Mainland Nicaragua. She is 4 years old and nearly 2 kilograms.

Thank you very much!